Quiet operation won't distract working or sleeping
Easy-carry tank with a built-in handle
Filter-less design for easy maintenance and cleanup
2.3-Gallon output per day
Effectively humidifies rooms up to 250 square feet
Note: Recommend to use distilled water if you live in the hard water district
Main Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Dimension: Approx. 18x18x31cm / 7x7x12''
Voltage: 110V- 220V,50Hz
Plug Type: US Plug
Tank Capacity: 4L
Application: 11-20 sq.m.
Noise: < 25db
1 x Ultrasonic Humidifier
How To Use:
1. Always place the unit on a flat, level surface. Do not place on carpets or rugs.
2. To fill, remove the water tank and turn it upside down. Unscrew the cover of the tank and fill it with clean, cold water. Screw the cover onto the tank; wipe with a dry cloth, and replace the water tank on the base unit. It is important that the tank is seated correctly to avoid leakage.
3. Connect to a power supply and turn on the switch on the rear of the machine. If the indicator light glows green, the machine is functioning correctly.
4. Turn the spray control knob to the desired level.
5. When the tank is running out of water, the light indicator will blink green/red. When there is insufficient water to function, the light will glow red. The device will automatically stop creating mist and the unit can be refilled.